Having one of the best above ground pool vacuum cleaners is vital to keep your pool maintenance at ease while ensuring a hygiene pool environment for your summer experience. This type of pool cleaner is truly an indispensable tool for any pool owner.
Whether it’s manual or automatic, a pool vacuum features the powerful suction capacity, which is responsible for vacuuming out dirt and debris to keep your pool free of mischievous pollutants.
While a manual pool vacuum is usually connected to your pool skimmer through a vacuum hose and requires hand-skimming, an automatic vacuum requires no human intervention. Anyway, they will both efficiently clean your pool and help take the load of your pool filter.
Table of Contents
- What Is the Best Vacuum for an Above Ground Pool?
- Comparison of Top 17 Best Above Ground Pool Vacuum 2020
- Reviews of the Best Above Ground Pool Vacuum
- Maytronics Dolphin E10 Robotic Pool Cleaner 99996133-US
- Kokido Skooba Above Ground Pool Vacuum Cleaner
- Intex Automatic Above Ground Swimming Pool Vacuum Cleaner
- Zodiac Ranger W01698 Above Ground Automatic Pool Cleaner
- Hayward 900 Wanda The Whale Above Ground Automatic Pool Cleaner
- Polaris 65 Pool Cleaner Above Ground Pressure Side
- Hayward 925ADC Navigator Automatic Pool Vacuum Cleaner
- Zodiac MX6 Suction Pool Cleaner
- Pentair Kreepy Krauly Lil Shark Above Ground Pool Cleaner
- XtremepowerUS Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaner Set
- Aquabot Pool Rover Hybrid Above Ground Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaner APRV
- Aquabot Pool Rover S2-50 Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Intex Rechargeable Handheld Pool Vacuum
- Kokido K563CBX Above Ground Swimming Pool Vacuum Cleaner
- Bestway Aqua Powercell Handheld Pool Vacuum
- Dolphin Escape Robotic Above Ground Pool Cleaner
- Hayward Advanced Aqua Critter Automatic Above Ground Swimming Pool Vacuum Cleaner
- How to Choose the Best Above Ground Pool Vacuum Cleaner?
- How to Use Above Ground Pool Vacuum
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Swim Network Overview
What Is the Best Vacuum for an Above Ground Pool?
Below is my shortlist of some of the best above-ground pool vacuums. I also highlighted a few outstanding features of each product. Let’s check them out.
- Best Overall: Maytronics Dolphin E10 Robotic Pool Cleaner 99996133-US
"Best for above-ground pools up to 30 feet, automatic, quickly clean 1.5 hours, superior filtering, no additional pump or hoses, feature the Cleverclean technology."
- Best Budget: Kokido Skooba Above Ground Pool Vacuum Cleaner
"Ideal for 8ft-16ft round above ground pools, manual, attached to your filtration system, simple construction with easy assembly, includes a hose, a wide-mouth nozzle."
- Best for Intex: Intex Automatic Above Ground Swimming Pool Vacuum Cleaner
"For up to 24ft Intex above-ground pools, require a filter pump, automatic, durable, include a 24ft 7in hose, ensure hassle-free maintenance for your Intex pool."
- Best Automatic Above Ground Pool Vacuum: Zodiac Ranger W01698
"Automatically and efficiently free your pool of dirt and debris, annoying hammer or flapper noise are reduced, features the Wheel Deflector and the AG Disc for better navigation."
- Best for Algea: Hayward 900 Wanda The Whale Above Ground Automatic Pool Cleaner
"Automatic, the Unique turbine/gearing system reduces noise from the operation, features the contoured head design, and the Deluxe bumper ring for flexible movement."
- Best for Leaves: Polaris 65 Pool Cleaner Above Ground Pressure Side
"For 24ft round vinyl and fiberglass pools, automatic, suction up even large debris, including the detachable debris trails, utilize your pool's filtration pump system."
- Best Rated: Hayward 925ADC Navigator Automatic Pool Vacuum Cleaner
"For 20ft-40ft above ground pools, automatic, 40 ft no-pulsating hose included, feature the enhanced suction path and the SmartDrive steering for better pool coverage."
- Best for Dirt: Zodiac MX6 Suction Pool Cleaner
"A powerful suction side robotic with aggressive wall climbing and articulating turbine blade, energy-saving, programmed navigation, for 2-speed and variable speed pumps."
- Best for Sand: Pentair Kreepy Krauly Lil Shark Above Ground Pool Cleaner
"More complete pool coverage with the programmed navigation, durable, simple design, no assembly required, excellently suck out sand and keep the bottom pool clean."
- Best for Small Particles: XtremepowerUS Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaner Set
"Best for catching small particles, features the smart adjustable design, requires 1 HP power pump and filter, no extra tools needed, for both inground and above ground pools."
- Best With Filter: Aquabot Pool Rover Hybrid Above Ground Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaner APRV
"Clean the dish-bottom of your pool, a robotic vacuum features the self-contained mobile filtration system, picks up even large debris like leaves to algae."
- Best With Pump: Aquabot Pool Rover S2-50 Robotic Pool Cleaner
"Best for large above-ground pools, including a strong pump with superior suction, two brushes allow deeper clean, the finest filtration to vacuum and microfiber debris and dirt."
- Best Manual Above Ground Pool Vacuum: Intex Rechargeable Handheld
"Feature the built-in Ni-MH rechargeable batteries allowing more powerful suction, IPX8 waterproof protection, built to last, lightweight and easy to use."
Comparison of Top 17 Best Above Ground Pool Vacuum 2020
To help you narrow your choice down on these best above ground pool vacuum cleaners of my list, I’ve done some research on them and created this comparison table below. It covers some of their main technical features. Let’s take a look.
Reviews of the Best Above Ground Pool Vacuum
If you would like to find out more about each product. In this section I would provide you with all detailed descriptions with the pros and cons of the 17 best above ground pool vacuum on my list. Let’s check them out.
Maytronics Dolphin E10 Robotic Pool Cleaner 99996133-US
(Best Overall - Editor's Choice)
With a unique design like a tiny tank and the outstanding features that are said to be the revolution of pool devices, it is not surprising that the Maytronics Dolphin E10 Robotic is considered the perfect pool vacuum.
This vacuum will impress you with the perfect solution for pools up to 30 feet and the ability to clean in a short 1.5 hour. These functions are all automatic that will help you save your time and get done with one less chore on your to-do list without worrying about long times.
Moreover, the Dolphin E10 is super friendly to the environment because it does not require any hoses or additional pumps to operate the job. Your above ground pool will always be extra clean and free of debris with the floor scrubbing capabilities and superior filtering.
- Specially design like a tiny tank
- the floor scrubbing capabilities and superior filtering help your pool be extreme clean
- Need no hoses or additional pumps to get the job done
- The perfect solution for banks up to 30 feet
- The ability to clean in a quick 1.5 hour
- Sense ladders, walls, and drains for a thorough clean
- 2-year quality assurance and fast in letting water out
- No remote to control
- A little heavy
Kokido Skooba Above Ground Pool Vacuum Cleaner
Owing to the right product at a reasonable price is what every customer wants. The Kokido Skooba vacuum cleaner, designed to make your small to medium-sized above ground pools perfect clean by eliminating debris, will be an ideal product for you.
This machine comes with rotational ball wheels, and a Wide nozzle will provide your pool floor with the gliding process. Meanwhile, the Transparent twist top is designed to come off quickly and helps to remove debris without any difficulties.
Furthermore, with the Kokido Skooba, you can quickly collect many debris and dust types thanks to the removable filter bag and 20-foot flexible hose. The no additional tools needed will provide you with a quick assembly and simplify your pool maintenance workload.
- Reasonable price
- Easy to set up
- Rotational ball wheels provide your pool floor with the gliding process
- The Transparent twist top helps to remove debris without any difficulties
- Quickly collects many types of garbage and dust thanks to the removable filter bag
- No additional tools needed
- Provide you with a quick assembly and simplify your pool maintenance workload
- The pole handle is a little thin
Intex Automatic Above Ground Swimming Pool Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Intex)
Being known as one of the leaders in manufacturing and developing swimming pool equipment, Intex is always proud to bring you the best products. And, the Intex Automatic Above Ground vacuum cleaner is considered the best one.
This vacuum has strong suction and needs a filter pump with a high flow rate between 1,600 - 3,500gph to keep it working effectively. Besides, the cleaner hose with 1-1/2" hose fittings ensures to remove all air pockets to give you maximum performance with extreme clean.
Moreover, the induction parts automatically reverse the direction to the vacuum whenever required to clean the pool floor. These vacuum features are also easy to separate and replace, so you don't have to worry when things go wrong.
- Automatic reverse-direction controls help quickly clean the pool floor
- Having strong suction and long-lasting construction
- Useful for small and medium above ground pool
- The parts are easy to separate and replace
- Effective cleaning
- Not suitable for in-ground pools
Zodiac Ranger W01698 Above Ground Automatic Pool Cleaner
(Best Automatic Above Ground Pool Vacuum)
Looking at the Zodiac Ranger W01698 cleaner, the first thing that attracts you is its distinctive shape and striking colors. This one of the best automatic above ground pool vacuums will provide you with many great uses.
The vacuum promises to supply your floor with extreme cleaning thanks to the dished-out bottoms up to 72 inches. Besides, the Unique Deflector Wheel, which looks very prominent, will feel surrounding objects and prevent them from getting caught on steps, corners, and ladders.
Moreover, the AG Disc enables the Ranger to clean your whole pool by gliding effortlessly along the bottom of your pool, around steps, and up the sides, while the Flowkeeper Valve and Insta-Skim Compact self-adjusting flow to control automatically regulates water flow.
- Flowkeeper Valve and Insta-Skim Compact self-adjusting flow control valve The AG Disc enables the Ranger to clean your whole pool
- Providing extreme cleaning thanks to the dished-out bottoms up to 72 inches
- Having a distinctive shape and striking colors
- The Unique Deflector Wheel prevents the vacuum from getting hit
- One moving part technology
- Easy install and store
- Not suitable for soft-sided pools
Hayward 900 Wanda The Whale Above Ground Automatic Pool Cleaner
(Best for Algea)
Algae is always a concern with the above ground swimming pools. With a unique dolphin-like design along with unique structures that help get rid of algae, the Hayward 900 Wanda The Whale cleaner will help you solve this problem.
This vacuum is super useful thanks to a unique giant turbine and gearing system. It provides you with a constant balanced water flow that reduces noise when operating by gentle movement across the pool.
Moreover, the contoured head design enables the steering pattern to be completed in minimal time. Besides, the Deluxe bumper ring will help minimize friction for easy avoiding walls and resumption of the programmed steering pattern.
- Cute dolphin-like design
- The unique turbine and gearing system provide you with constant balanced water flow
- The contoured head design reduces the time to complete the steering pattern
- The Deluxe bumper ring will help minimize friction for easy avoiding walls
- Taking only less than minutes for installation
- One year warranty
- Turbines are a bit easy to get spoiled
Polaris 65 Pool Cleaner Above Ground Pressure Side
(Best for Leaves)
Planting many trees around will help your swimming pool look more romantic and closer to nature, but during the deciduous season or after a storm, the fallen leaves will make your clean so tired. Let the Polaris 65 pressure side cleaner help you.
This vacuum is designed to be suitable for all above ground pools up to 5-feet deep. The Patented jet sweep helps assembly blow water against the pool wall to debris in hard-to-reach places and then moves it into an easy-to-remove filter bag.
Besides, the Polaris 65 also includes a Unique filter bag to remove debris and larger items like pebbles or twigs before it reaches your pump and helps to prolong the life of your filtration system. It takes the product three hours or less to sweep the sides of the pool.
- Easy to use and install
- Most suitable for all above ground pools up to 5-feet deep
- The Patented jet sweep help assembly move debris into an easy-to-remove filter bag
- The Unique filter bag removes dust and prolongs the filtration system life
- Only need three hours or less to sweep the sides of the pool
- Free to eliminate contaminants
- A bit hard to make the hose work
Thanks to the SmartDrive steering that can clean the whole pool surface entirely in a short time, the Hayward 925ADC Navigator automatic vacuum is worthy of receiving countless praise from pool owners.
This vacuum's suction is exceptionally reliable and effective thanks to Spending over 30 years on creating and developing suction cleaner technology. The wall climbing capability and pool coverage enable the machine to clean every corner of the swimming pool.
Furthermore, the Silent Operation-no pulsating hoses and noisy parts will provide you with full silence and help you relax freely without worrying about being disturbed by the noise. The Hayward 925ADC also does not require any tools and takes less than 10 minutes to connect.
- The suction is extremely reliable and effective
- Having the ability to clean every corner of the swimming pool
- Work without any noise and provide you with maximum silence
- No tool required, and taking less than 10 minutes to connect
- Easy to use
- Sometimes have a problem on turn different directions or back up
Zodiac MX6 Suction Pool Cleaner
(Best for Dirt)
The Zodiac MX6 suction pool cleaner includes Cyclonic Vacuum technology that will ensure to capture all kinds of debris while providing maximum cleaning power and X-Drive technology supplies advanced dual navigation with no hang-ups.
Moreover, the Ultra-efficient power source and the X-Trax tires provide perfect climbing and maneuverability and maximum torque when operating at low flow, not burdening the pool system, competing with variable-speed pumps.
The flow regulator valve is added to consistently limit the high flower flow through the vacuum to prolong the cleaner's life. You also can verify whether the cleaner is operating at maximum efficiency or not by checking the proper wheel rotation timing.
- Cyclonic Vacuum Technology ensures to capture all kinds of debris
- X-Drive technology supplies advanced dual navigation with no hang-ups
- Perfect on climbing and maneuverability
- The flow regulator valve limits the high flow of water through the vacuum
- Quite easy to use
- It’s a bit pricey
Pentair Kreepy Krauly Lil Shark Above Ground Pool Cleaner
(Best for Sand)
If you are bothered when your swimming pool is always full of sand and do not know what kind of vacuum cleaner is suitable, the Pentair Kreepy Krauly Lil Shark will be a smart choice for you.
The vacuum can cut a wide 10" path and need no assembly required to avoid wasting your time and have a quick and thorough cleaning. Besides, the simple but sophisticated design with one moving part also makes this vacuum easy to use and ensures durability.
- Having the ability to beat every stubborn debris
- Take less than 3 minutes to install and need no special tools or fittings
- The sophisticated but straightforward design makes it easy to use and ensures the durability
- Good for cleaning sand
- Cuts a wide 10″ path for quick cleaning
- Having some difficulty in avoiding obstacles
XtremepowerUS Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaner Set
(Best for Small Particles)
If you’re looking for a pool vacuum to work excellently on the bottom part of your above-ground pool, don’t miss the XtremepowerUS automatic cleaner. Your pool bottom will be free of fine debris and small particles, making the water sparkling clean.
This device can also climb up the sidewalls of your pool to clear them of algae as well. Without electric power, this vacuum utilizes your pool’s existing filtration system to power itself and then automatically navigate to clean every corner of your pool.
Besides, the XtremepowerUS ensures durability, thanks to being made of durable PVC. The smart design will allow users to get the most easy-to-use experience.
- Best suited for cleaning the bottom part and the wall of your pool
- Operate without electricity
- Utilize your existing filtration system
- Best for suctioning up small particles like dirt, dust and sand
- Automatically navigate itself around the pool
- Made of durable PVC with the smart design
- Large debris might clog up this tool
Aquabot Pool Rover Hybrid Above Ground Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaner APRV
(Best With Filter)
Your pool maintenance will be effortless with support from the Aquabot Rover Hybrid vacuum. This automatic robot will clear your pool of 90-95% debris from large to small sizes. It’s a perfect vacuum for medium and small above-ground pools of any shape.
This rover requires no connections with the filtration system, its own filter bag works very effectively to catch debris even down to 2 microns in size. The fine micro bag is also very easy to clean out.
Besides, the Aquabot Rover Hybrid also features the extra-wide non-marring wheels that will support it to pass through any ripples and also the printed vinyl bottoms of your pools. Moreover, the cleaning time is only within 1 hour for regular residential pools.
- Suction up both large and small debris down to 2 microns in size
- The filter bag is easy to clean
- Fit above-ground pools of any shape
- Feature the extra-wide non-marring wheels
- Require no hoses or connections with the filtration system
- Quickly clean most residential pools within 1 hour
- The cord is not very flexible, easy to get tangled
Aquabot Pool Rover S2-50 Robotic Pool Cleaner
(Best With Pump)
The Aquabot Rover S2-50 vacuum is ideal for residential above-ground up to 50 feet and in-ground pools.
This vacuum robot features 2 passive brushes and 1 filter bag with the finest filtration, which ensures to give your pool a deep clean, freeing your pool of even the finest particles.
Automatically operated without support from your existing filter pump system, this device also features a strong booster pump, which is responsible for generating a superior suction, over 80 GPM. More dirt and debris will be filtered out within a shorter amount of time.
Moreover, the Aquabot Rover S2-50 delivers a better traction thanks to being made of improved tread and integrated with a 50-foot kink free, EZ swivel cable.
- Work for both above-ground and in-ground pools
- Deliver a deeper clean with 2 passive brushes
- Enhanced traction
- Feature a strong booster pump, over 80 GPM
- Remove small particles with the finest filtration in the industry
- Disperse some specific chemicals to keep your cleaner and healthier
- The filter bag requires a rinse right after its cleaning
Intex Rechargeable Handheld Pool Vacuum
(Best Manual Above Ground Pool Vacuum)
If you own a small above-ground pool, the Intex Rechargeable Handheld vacuum will be the best manual choice for you. This device features the strong suction performance, thanks to being integrated with the built-in Ni-MH rechargeable batteries.
You can easily charge these batteries with the USB cable. Besides, this vacuum ensures added protection and compromising longevity thanks to the IPX8 waterproof switch when submerged underwater.
The 2 interchangeable brush heads deliver a deep clean, keeping your pool out of the finest dirt. The lightweight, adjustable aluminum telescopic pole which can be extended to 94” will provide portability and adequate length for you to reach the bottom part of your 18” pool.
- Stronger suction with the built-in Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- IPX8 waterproof protection
- Include a lightweight aluminum shaft pole
- Feature two interchangeable brush heads for a deeper cleaning
- Automatically shut off when not submerged in water
- Easy to use
- Not suited for large pools
- The filter bag is a bit hard to clean
Kokido K563CBX Above Ground Swimming Pool Vacuum Cleaner
The handheld Kokido K563CBX vacuum will help you clean your above-ground pools’ soft walls while ensuring to filter out debris of the finest size at the bottom of your pool. It works best for small and medium-sized pools.
To power this vacuum, you simply need to attach it directly to your pool’s existing filtration system. Besides, the Kokido K563CBX comes in a set of multiple components, including a 20” flexible vacuum hose. Assembly is required but very easy to complete.
- Accommodate both small and medium-sized above-ground pools
- Include a 20” flexible hose
- Easy to assembly
- Able to clean the soft wall of your vinyl liner pool
- Filter out small particles to get your pool bottom totally clean
- The vacuum hose easily gets air in
Bestway Aqua Powercell Handheld Pool Vacuum
The manual Bestway Aqua Powercell vacuum will provide you with the superior suction generated from the rechargeable Lithium-ion battery with a charge is also included. It will efficiently scrub debris off different surfaces and vacuum them right away.
Debris of all sizes will be kept in a filter bag which is also very easy to clean after you finish cleaning. Besides, the Bestway Aqua Powercell also features a pole with 5 separate sections and the total length up to 87”.
- More powerful suction with a rechargeable battery
- A charger is included
- Efficiently scrub and vacuum debris with replaceable bristles
- The filter bag is easy to clean
- Pick up both large and small debris
- Include a up to 87” pole
- The filter bag can’t hold much debris, therefore need to be emptied more frequently
- A bit hard to take the filter bag out
Dolphin Escape Robotic Above Ground Pool Cleaner
The Dolphin Escape robotic pool vacuum is truly the product of advanced technology and innovative design. This mart robot boasts out many outstanding and unique features.
Unlike other robotic pool vacuum cleaners with messy filter bags, the Dolphin Escape features an oversized filter cartridge, ensuring to deliver your pool a complete clean with the finest filtration.
See Also: 15 Best Cartridge Pool Filters
Besides, this robot is designed with continuous rubber tracks, which provide the ideal traction to avoid slippage and lost efficiency. It also features the scrubbing brush to scrub off stubborn algae and vacuum them up to clear your pool off algae completely.
Utilizing the advanced algorithm, the Dolphin Escape ensures to deliver an uninterrupted cleaning with its smart navigation and scanning software.
- Contain an oversized cartridge to hold up to 60% debris
- The brush is a perfect combination of cleaning and scrubbing
- Maximum traction with the continuous rubber tracks
- Suction up debris of all sizes with the massive top-load filter
- Feature the smart navigation delivering continuous cleaning
- The cartridge is easy to remove and clean
- The cord is a bit short and easily gets tangled
- A bit heavy
Hayward Advanced Aqua Critter Automatic Above Ground Swimming Pool Vacuum Cleaner
The Hayward Advanced Aqua Critter vacuum features the SmartDrive programmed steering system, which delivers a complete and quicker clean for your pool. It also helps improve the water circulation of your pool as well.
This cute bug vacuum also features the Deluxe bumper ring, which allows this vacuum to move more easily and flexibility with minimal friction. Besides, installation won’t take you too much time and no additional tools are required.
- Improve water circulation
- Feature the SmartDrive programmed steering system
- Minimal friction with the Deluxe bumper ring
- Installation is straightforward
- No additional tools are required
- Seem not very durable
How to Choose the Best Above Ground Pool Vacuum Cleaner?
Besides looking for high-quality pool vacuum cleaners, you also need to decide which one among them will fit your pool and your personal preferences. These key factors below might help you out. Let’s take a look.
The most crucial factor requiring your thorough consideration is choosing between manual and an automatic pool vacuum. What are their pros and cons?
As for a manual pool vacuum, this piece of equipment is also called a handheld pool vacuum, which means you have to clean your pool by hand, with support from this tool. It is a cost-efficient option for your pool maintenance, much cheaper than a typical automatic one.
If you don’t mind spending time with your pool, a manual pool vacuum is definitely your better option.
Regarding automatic pool vacuum, utilizing the advanced technology with programmed cleaning and possibly navigation, this tool is the modern choice of pool owners. An automatic one will require minimal human intervention. Your pool will be cleaned effortlessly.
This piece of equipment is truly what you expect if you’d rather prefer a time-saving but still ensuring high-efficiency product. Of course, you need to spend some extra money to afford this purchase.
The size of your pool will decide how much time you need to clean your pool, how much power your vacuum needs, as well as the length of the hose needed for your pool vacuum.
Besides, it seems that a manual pool vacuum will perform the best on small to medium-sized pools. However, if your above-ground pools are pretty large, it’s recommended you opt for an automatic one.
You don’t want to be dead tired struggling to get your job in an inground-alike pool right?
Type of Dirt and Debris You Need to Clean
If your pool is placed right next to a tree with leaves fallen down continuously in fall or if the bottom of your pool is filled with too much dirt and sand, it’s time you need a specific pool vacuum which is specially designed to deal with specific types of dirt and debris.
Normally, to vacuum up small particles like dust, sand or algae, a pool vacuum needs stronger suction to completely clean your pool bottom. It’s not recommended you use this type of vacuum to collect large debris for the sake of your device getting clogged.
In contrast, there are specific pool vacuums which are ideal for collecting larger debris like leaves, bugs and plastics. This type of vacuum features a large debris basket and requires less suction.
How to Use Above Ground Pool Vacuum
In this section, I only cover instructions on how to use a manual pool vacuum. As for an automatic one, there’s nothing much to say. What you need to do is simply press a button to turn it on and leave it alone. It will automatically get the task done.
Just carefully refer to extra notes from the manufacturer to preserve its longevity.
Now as for a manual pool vacuum, let’s get started:
Step 1: Simply attach the vacuum head into the telescopic pole, connect one end of the vacuum hose to the vacuum head.
Step 2: To make your vacuum work seamlessly without losing suction, you need to make sure all air is out of your vacuuming system. Simply lower the vacuum head into the water.
At first you will see air bubbles rising from the vacuum head. Wait until there's no air bubble floating out, it’s time all air is driven out of your hose.
Step 3: Make sure your filtration system is working well. Then connect the other end of the vacuum hose to the return jet of your pool skimmer. A manual vacuum is powered by the suction generated from your pool pump.
Now your vacuum is ready to go.
Step 4: Clean your pool by slowly moving the vacuum back and forth, from the shallow to the deeper part of your pool.
When you’ve finished, remove the vacuum head from the telescopic pole, empty debris out of your pump strainer basket, and backwash the filter.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Below are some of the most commonly asked questions related to above ground pool vacuum cleaners.
Swim Network Overview
A pool vacuum is truly an indispensable piece of equipment that every pool owner needs to keep their above-ground pool hygiene. Just make sure your purchase is worth your penny by picking out a highly rated one that suits your personal preferences the most.
If you’re still uncertain, just go for the best overall one. I highly recommend the Maytronics Dolphin E10 pool cleaner with its superior filtration and unmatched performance. Otherwise, if you prefer a cost-efficient vac, a manual vacuum like Kokido Skooba will be a better choice for you.
Besides, if you’re searching for a vacuum that is exceptionally good at collecting leaves, you should look at the Polaris 65. But if you expect a vacuum with the unmatched capacity to suction up small particles, do not miss the XtremepowerUS.
Lastly, I hope my article is a helpful source of reference for your picking out your most satisfying above-ground pool vacuum. If you have any questions, leave your comments below and I’ll try to reply to you as soon as possible. Thanks for reading.