Endless entertainment in your backyard pool with one of the best pool loungers, why not? There’s nothing more relaxing than taking a seat back on a super-comfortable lounger, soaking up in the sun while enjoying cool beverages on a scorching hot summer day.
If you own a pool, whether it is an inground pool or an inflatable pool, then don’t just spend the whole time swimming. There are various types of pool floats to optimize your leisurely time with pool experience.
Your whole family might have fun playing with water with some pool noodles. If you have children, grab some pool toys to keep them busy in their baby pools. And if you prefer lying down, soaking in the sun, a pool lounge chair is your best choice.
But how about a versatile item to satisfy almost all your demands above? It’s definitely a pool lounger, a trendy accessory to make your swimming life more enjoyable. But which are the most reliable ones for you to pick out? Let’s flick through my reviews.
See Also: Top 15 Best Above Ground Pools
Table of Contents
- Why Do You Need Pool Loungers?
- What Is the Best Pool Lounger?
- Comparison Chart
- The 18 Best Pool Loungers Reviews
- 1. Intex Rockin’ Inflatable Pool Float Lounger
- 2. Aqua 3-In-1 Roll-Up Pool Float Lounger
- 3. Swimways Spring Float Recliner Pool Lounger
- 4. Swimways Sonoma Chaise Pool Lounge
- 5. Floating Luxuries Kai Water Hammock Pool Lounger
- 6. TRC Ultra Sunsation Foam Pool Float Lounger
- 7. Swimline 10010 SunChaser Padded Floating Lounger
- 8. Poolmaster Water Hammock Lounger
- 9. Intex Floating Pool Lounge Recliner
- 10. AlphaBeing Inflatable Pool Lounger
- 11. Jasonwell Giant 76″ Pineapple Pool Lounger
- 12. Swimline 90412SL Side by Side Double Ring Lounger
- 13. Segoal Inflatable Floating Lounger Chair
- 14. Swimline NT145 Ultimate Pool Floating Lounger
- 15. Swimways Spring Pool Float SunSeat Lounger
- 16. Kelsyus Floating Hammock Pool Lounger
- 17. SwimWays Original Spring Float Pool Lounger
- 18. Intex King Kool Inflatable Pool Lounger
- How to Choose the Best Pool Lounger?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Swim Network Overview
Why Do You Need Pool Loungers?
You definitely need to equip a pool lounger for yourself because you will look so stylish, so cool on these pool loungers while still enjoying the best fun and entertainment within your pool.
As I mentioned above, this pool item is multifunctional. It can work as a super soft and comfortable chair for you to sit and lounge on for hours. Pool loungers are mostly made of floatable foam or vinyl fabric which ensures you the best comfort when lounging on.
That’s why they will keep you floatable on the water, like a boat, but still keep your body fresh.
Two common designs of pool loungers are hammock and recliner. If you prefer to be half under the water while still enjoying sunbathing, a hammock pool lounger will fit you the most and provide ultimate comfort and refreshment.
Otherwise, if you would love to lay on the lounger, grab a book, enjoy a beverage and have a chat with your friends, then don’t forget to go for a recliner pool lounger. The super-soft, comfortable and floatable lounger, with a cup holder and an armrest, won’t disappoint you.
Besides, a high-quality pool lounger must guarantee the elegant design and sturdy construction to ensure your best experience. More detailed about top things to consider before purchasing a pool lounger, my buying guides on this review will later give you a hand.
What Is the Best Pool Lounger?
Here you are, pay attention to some of the best pool loungers I shortlist below, who knows whether you will find the most suitable for yourself or not. Let’s take a glance.
- Best Overall: Intex Rockin’ Inflatable Pool Float Lounger
“Contoured design, two air chambers, a built-in cup holder and repair patch.”
- Best Budget: Aqua 3-In-1 Roll-Up Pool Float Lounger
“Air pillow headrest, comfortable padded mat, two tie-straps, and carry handle for ultimate portability.”
- Best Rated: Swimways Spring Float Recliner Pool Lounger
“Sit-up style floating chair, patented inner spring around the outside edge, integrated headrest, backrest, and footrest.”
- Best Outdoor Pool Lounger: Swimways Sonoma Chaise
“Fully assembled deck chair, all-weather construction and elegant rattan styling, last for seasons.”
- Best Luxury: Floating Luxuries Kai Water Hammock Pool Lounger
“Durable, fade-proof, stain-resistant, mold/mildew resistant Sunbrella Marine fabric, air compartments at either end and a soft mesh middle.”
- Best Foam Pool Lounger: TRC Ultra Sunsation Foam
“Thick, everlasting quality material; bright, beautiful color; Glossy, antibacterial, fade-resistant vinyl.”
- Best With Drink Holder: Swimline 10010 SunChaser Padded Floating Lounger
“Molded u-frame and rounded Pontoon design; a full-length woven pad and extra-thick, integrated pillow; molded cup holders in each arm; blow molded pontoon armrests.”
- Best for Adults: Poolmaster Water Hammock Lounger
“All-weather premium material, traditional hammock-style design, durable 12-gauge vinyl inflatable headrest, and footrest.”
- Best for Reading: Intex Floating Pool Lounge Recliner
“Chair like design, 2 air chambers, 2 cup holders, 2 heavy-duty handles, backrest and armrest for comfort.”
- Best Inflatable Pool Lounger: AlphaBeing
“Easy inflation design with no pump required, anti-deflation technology for long retainment, unique ergonomic neck pillow headrest for maximum comfort.”
- Best for Saltwater Pool: Jasonwell Giant 76″ Pineapple Pool Lounger
“Thick, soft and durable premium non-phthalates material, fast valves for fast inflation and deflation, emergency kit included.”
- Best for Two: Swimline 90412SL Side by Side Double Ring Lounger
“Big enough for two, built-in headrest, best for pool parties.”
- Best for Kids: Segoal Inflatable Floating Lounger Chair
“Load weights up to 200 pounds, support 2 children while providing the best stability and comfort with the ergonomic design, easy to inflate, high quality nylon fabric.”
Regarding some basic features of the top 18 best pool loungers, I drew out this table below for you to find your most suitable product.
The 18 Best Pool Loungers Reviews
A pool lounger, for what? You can lounge on, tan on, drink on, even take a nap on it. But to let you have your most relaxing experience with these leisurely activities, you definitely need the best pool loungers. Here are their detailed descriptions. Let’s give them a look.
1. Intex Rockin’ Inflatable Pool Float Lounger
(Best Overall – Editor’s Choice)
Intex has been long well-known as a leading manufacturer for producing the world’s best quality pool accessories. Why do I rate the Intex Rockin’ Inflatable Pool Float Lounger as the best overall? Well, it is well-balanced in general.
The specially contoured design will provide your body with extra comfort when you float in the pool.
A plus point of these pool loungers is the built-in cup holder which is equipped to allow users to maintain their refreshment with a water bottle or your martini beside without fear of falling down the pool.
Thanks to great design and quality, this Intex Rockin’ Inflatable Pool Float Lounger keeps you completely dry and floatable on the water because of the outstanding stability that does not allow water onto them.
- Contoured design
- A cup-holder is built-in on one side of the lounger
- Two air chambers
- Repair patch is included
- For adults only
- Convenient cup holder
- Cool and attractive colors
- Specially contoured design provides comfort
- Have a repair patch to repair if your lounger develops a hole
- The stability that helps users completely dry
- Quite durable
- Colors are not varied
- A bit high off the water
|Type of design||Recliner|
|Dimension (inch)||74 x 39 x 53|
2. Aqua 3-In-1 Roll-Up Pool Float Lounger
I can be sure that you’re getting a whole lot of bang for your buck if you have an intention to buy the Aqua 3-in-1 Roll-up Pool Float Lounger because at this price, it’s such a bargain for the comfort it brings.
This pool lounger features an air pillow headrest made of nylon materials, which helps it dry very quickly and makes users feel comfortable.
Besides, this lounger is a versatile item, such as being a pool lounger, exercise mat, pool mat, and beach mat,… As a result, you can freely discover when using it.
- Made of padded nylon mat
- An air pillow headrest
- Recommended for 15+ year-old people
- Recommended age is from 15 months to 8 years
- Feature air pillow headrest that comforts your head
- Easy to inflate, roll up and carry
- Priced very reasonably
- Ideal for slumber parties and sun tanning
- The material is very durable
- The lounger is a bit short
|Material||Foam, nylon mesh|
|Type of design||Hammock|
|Dimension (inch)||72 x 26|
3. Swimways Spring Float Recliner Pool Lounger
A Swimways Spring Float Recliner pool lounger will impress you with a patented inner spring around the outside edge of the float, which enhances stability to help you to move freely without fear of falling.
Besides, this pool lounger will enable you to enjoy floating around in the water by designing a lay back in the mesh seat, armrest, and a built-in cup holder. This provides you with maximum comfort, convenience, and relaxation.
Jet valves are a plus point of this lounger. Being designed for quick inflation/deflation, it is very easy for you to fold into three compact circles for storage or transportation.
- A patented inner spring around the outside edge of the lounger
- Integrated headrest, backrest
- Built-in cup holder on one side
- Can be folded into 3 compact circles
- Recommended for people over 15 year olds
- High durable
- Patented inner spring around the outside edge enhances stability
- Easy to storage and transportation
- Support weight up to 250 lbs
- Provide maximum comfort and relaxation
- Supports your whole body
- Hard to fold up to its original position
|Type of design||Recliner|
|Dimension (inch)||56 x 38 x 16.9|
|Color||Dark Blue/Light Blue|
4. Swimways Sonoma Chaise Pool Lounge
(Best Outdoor Pool Lounger)
The Swimways Sonoma Chaise Pool Lounger has a smart design that can be used both on the water and on the patio.
Moreover, this lounger is easy to clean and maintain in all weather conditions with incredible durability.
After using this product for fantastic outdoor activities on the pool, you can easily store it by folding in half and moving.
- A combination of pool lounger and check chair
- Made in the USA
- Folded in half for portability
- For partially-submerged experience
- Recommended for 15+ year-old people
- 2-IN-1: using both on water and on the patio
- Amazing durability
- Easy storage
- Suitable for outdoor activities
- It is hard to balance
- There is no back support so it is a bit uncomfortable
|Type of design||Chaise lounges|
|Dimension (inch)||63 x 23.5 x 27.25|
|Color||Chocolate brown/Blue/Light Beige|
5. Floating Luxuries Kai Water Hammock Pool Lounger
With a simple but luxurious design and eye-catching and harmonious colors, the Floating Luxuries Kai Water Hammock Pool Lounger will be the top choice for aristocratic style lovers.
Being specially designed like a hammock, this product provides extreme relaxation and comfort by pleasing your head and legs.
Another plus point of this lounge is the Sunbrella Marine Fabric construction that enhances durability and resists fading, stains and damages, and the minimal inflation allows users to save their time.
- Made in Dominican Republic
- Hammock design, provide head and and legs support
- Made of Sunbrella Marine Fabric
- Under 90-day limited warranty
- Easy to climb onto loungers
- Perfect for relaxing on the water
- Provide extreme relaxation
- Minimal inflation helps save your time
- Being made of durable fabric
- Not appropriate for tall people
- Difficult to store because of the size
|Material||Sunbrella Marine Fabric|
|Type of design||Hammock|
|Dimension (inch)||58 x 28 x 4|
6. TRC Ultra Sunsation Foam Pool Float Lounger
(Best Foam Pool Lounger)
The beautiful and luxurious colors, along with a cool textured design to create your spa-like sensation, will be the reasons that make this TRC Ultra Sunsation Foam Pool Float Lounger become one of the best foam pool loungers on the market.
With the longevity of approximately 5 years, the TRC foam lounger has become one of the most durable pool loungers in the world thanks to being 2.5 inches thick and made of highest quality material such as buoyant foam with a waterproof vinyl coating.
As this lounger does not have to be inflated before using, customers can spend time doing other exciting activities instead.
- Buoyant foam-made with 2.5 inches thickness
- Covered with waterproof vinyl coating
- No inflation
- Made in the United States
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Available in luxurious and multiple colors
- Durable due to high-end material
- Time-consuming because of not having to inflate before using
- Comfortable for sunbathing
- Easy to clean
- The smell is not pleasant in hot weather
- Being heated and melt under the sun
|Material||Foam, vinyl fabric|
|Dimension (inch)||72 x 2.5 x 26|
|Color||Bronze, Marina, Metallic, Orange, Tropical Teal|
7. Swimline 10010 SunChaser Padded Floating Lounger
(Best With Drink Holder)
As the tag label I give to the Swimline 10010 Sunchaser Padded Floating Lounger, a big and comfortable cup holder with extra-wide arms is the undeniable strength of it and helps the user to keep their drinks stable.
The unique design of this product helps prevent customers from UV and create chemical resistance, which makes it more long-lasting and easy to clean.
Like many non-inflatable loungers, the Swimline 10010 lounger with a molded U-frame and rounded Pontoon design will ensure to provide you with maximum comfort and relaxation.
- A molded u-frame and rounded Pontoon design
- Designed with man-made material with integrated headrest and women pad
- Two cup holders on two sides of the lounger
- Blue and white striped pattern design
- Extra-wide cup holders in arms to keep drinks
- Stable due to Molded U-frame
- Easy to clean
- All-weather protection
- Quick assembly
- Easy to be ripped
|Type of design||Pontoon|
|Dimension (inch)||50 x 32 x 22.5|
8. Poolmaster Water Hammock Lounger
(Best for Adults)
The Poolmaster Water Hammock Lounger works perfectly as a raft to keep your body in a semi-submerged position and maintain refreshment. It is covered with a mesh that ensures air and water can easily flow while protecting the inflatable portions from punctures.
This hammock-style floatie is very easy to get on/off and serves well for many different positions to maximize your comfort. You can sit astride on it or lay down and relaxingly take a nap.
Besides, its classy blue/while and striped design are very simple but still good-looking. The premium vinyl material is also a plus point to ensure its longevity. Also, for the maximum comfort, the Poolmaster also offers you two durable inflatable headrest and footrest inserts.
- Hammock-style design for semi-submerged position
- Covered with mesh
- Blue and white striped design
- Integrated 12-gauge vinyl inflatable headrest and footrest inserts
- Can be rolled up for storage
- Recommended for adults only
- Super strong and stable
- Premium and durable material for long-lasting
- Inflatable headrest and footrest for best comfort
- Easy to roll up
- Very compact to store when needed
- Cup holder not included
- Air holding capacity is not very good
|Type of design||Hammock|
|Dimension (inch)||51.75 x 26|
|Color||Pink, Blue, Green|
9. Intex Floating Pool Lounge Recliner
(Best for Reading)
Intex Floating pool lounger Recliner, which is designed by Intex, is one of the most popular pool loungers in the world. With the size of about 53 inches and chair-like design, the product will meet your comfort demand and be suitable for reading.
The pool lounger comes with 2 built-in cup holders on the two armrests with 2 heavy-duty handles that makes it very stable. It will provide you with relaxation and make you feel like you’re lounging on your armchair at home.
Fabricated from eighteen-gauge vinyl, the Intex recliner pool lounger has maximum durability and will not be holed or leaked. This product also has an included repair patch that anyone can apply when there are some problems such as the lounge may be punctured.
- Recliner design with built-in headrest and armrest
- Two cup holders on two armrests with 2 grab chambers
- Made of 18 gauge vinyl
- Repair patch is included
- 2 heavy-duty handles to ensure stability
- Chair-like design to ensure relaxation
- Very easy to inflate or deflate
- Two arm chambers extend extra comfort
- A luxurious lounger in the segment
- Problem with the design flaw
|Type of design||Recliner|
|Dimension (inch)||71 x 53|
10. AlphaBeing Inflatable Pool Lounger
(Best Inflatable Pool Lounger)
You definitely need to purchase this AlphaBeing Inflatable Pool Lounger if you’re searching for a pool lounger but still serving perfectly as a lounger chair for picnics and festivals. It is easy to inflate, no pump is required while air retaining capacity is without complaint.
This lounger is extremely big with its huge weight capacity up to 400 lbs. This sofa-like lounger will support well even for your 6-person family. Also, the flexible AlphaBeing pool lounger can serve well as a supporting hammock or a comfortable recliner chair.
Besides, it is loved thanks to its convenience with two large pockets on each side to carry things and the unique ergonomic neck pillow headrest to ensure maximum comfort and entertainment.
- Need a few scoops of air to inflate
- Integrated anti-deflation technology
- Unique Ergonomic Neck Pillow headrest
- Made of quality Ripstop fabric
- Play different roles from a hammock to a recliner chair
- No pump required just a few scoops of air
- Improved air retaining capacity
- Maximum comfort with innovative pillow headrest
- Convenient side pockets
- A beer opener included
- Large weight capacity
- Multifunctional, a perfect air chair for picnics
- Odorless, lightweight and water-resistant material
- Slight noise from its material
|Type of design||Hammock, Recliner|
|Dimension (inch)||75 x 29 x 20|
11. Jasonwell Giant 76″ Pineapple Pool Lounger
(Best for Saltwater Pool)
The large-sized, bright-colored, cute shaped Jasonwell Giant 76″ Pineapple Pool Lounger won’t disappoint you and your family and will add fun to your entertainment with pool experience. It is loved by both children and adults, thanks to how cute and supportive it is.
Especially, this pineapple pool floatie will work well for saltwater pools thanks to its premium non-phthalates material. It is durable and even lasts for your entire summer. Feel free to carry it to the ocean.
Besides, the large double bed type fast valve is also very useful for your quick inflation and deflation. Also, the Jasonwell Giant pool lounger offers an extra emergency kit so don’t forget to bring it along when you’re about to go for a beach vacation.
- Pineapple-shaped inflatable lounger
- Made of raft-grade non-phthalates material
- Emergency kit is included
- Feature the large double bed type fast valves
- Suitable for saltwater pools
- Thick, soft and durable material
- Fast valves for fast inflation and deflation
- Eye-catching decoration with lively colors
- Emergency-kit included
- Quite hard to put the plugs in while filling up
- A little bit slippery to get on
|Dimension (inch)||76.5 x 35.5 x 7.8|
12. Swimline 90412SL Side by Side Double Ring Lounger
(Best for Two)
This Swimline 90412SL Side by Side Double Ring Lounger is one of the top choices for two people who want to lounge in a side-by-side position. It is a common item in pool parties for friends to have chats while still enjoying the coolness and refreshment.
This lounger also features two built-in headrests with bright, lively colors for both to acquire the maximum comfort and relaxation.
- Designed for a couple
- Vinyl construction
- Two built-in headrest
- Built-in headrest to ensure great comfort
- Perfect item for pool parties
- 2-person reversed position for hangout and chat
- Plastic-made material is not very durable
|Type of design||Double ring|
|Dimension (inch)||74 x 46 x 12|
13. Segoal Inflatable Floating Lounger Chair
(Best for Kids)
Segoal Inflatable Floating Lounger Chair is a floating bed with the ergonomic design, giving your kids the best comfort and support. It features an inflatable spare air tank with the comfortable mesh, which surely will give your kids the best relaxation once your kids lounge their bodies on it.
You can be at ease with your kids’ safety because the Segoal pool lounger is totally safe for your kids while it is made of non-plastic, nylon material which adopts sophisticated double sewing technology, super soft, durable, kind to skin with no peculiar smell.
Moreover, this lounger chair is super lightweight and inflation is straightforward with no pump needed. To inflate it, you just need to run against the wind to capture air then close up the pocket and roll down tightly. Deflation is easy. You can fold it up and store in a carry-on bag.
- Ergonomic design with built-in spare air tank
- Made of modular fabrics with integrated double sewing technology
- Inflation does not require pump
- A safety tab on the buckle
- Provide support and stability for 2 children of up to 200 pounds
- Offer the best comfort and support with the spare air tank and the middle mesh
- Lightweight, easily to folded up for storage and transport
- Made of soft, durable, waterproof with no unpleasant smell material, which is safe for children
- Can accommodate 2 children
- Inflation and deflation is both straightforward with no pump required
- The construction is not very sturdy
|Dimension (inch)||9 x 3.5 x 2.3|
14. Swimline NT145 Ultimate Pool Floating Lounger
This Swimline NT145 Ultimate Pool Floating Lounger comes from a very well-known brand in the pool industry-Swimline and is respected for its durability, thanks to its super-strong nylon fabric material.
The design and color are not very good-looking and stylish but its quality is still ensured. This lounger includes a full supportive set for ultimate relaxation: headrest, armrest, footrest, and an indispensable drink holder.
If you’ve been searching for a simple-designed but durable and qualified product, this lounger definitely won’t let you down.
- Designed for single use
- Recommended for people over 13 years old
- Made of vinyl fabric used by rafts and tubes
- Offer headrest, armrest with a side cup holder
- Not include pump
- Super strong nylon fabric-made material for longevity
- Headrest, armrest, and footrest included
- Cup holder on one side to enjoy a beverage while relaxing
- The material is a little bit rough and not pleasant for bare skin
- Separate inflation ports
|Type of design||Chair-like|
|Dimension (inch)||61.5 x 38 x 21|
15. Swimways Spring Pool Float SunSeat Lounger
If you’re about to head for a summer vacation, you can’t turn a blind eye to the Swimways Spring Pool Float SunSeat Lounger because this lounger is so compact, so easy to fold up for storage and transport.
The soft mesh seat of this lounger will keep your body half underneath the water to enjoy the coolness. You can dip your hands and feet into the water while relaxing, taking a nap with support from the comfortable headrest and armrest.
Besides, it also features rapid valve inflation/deflation capacity and a patented innerspring around the outside edge to ensure exceptional comfort and stability.
Moreover, the built-in headrest, backrest and cup holder will allow you to comfortably lounge on this chair and enjoy the best satisfaction.
- Feature a patented inner spring around the outside edge
- Built-in headrest, backrest and cup holder
- Can be folded into 3 flat rings
- The cooling mesh bed keeping body half-submerged
- Soft mesh to ensure the best comfort
- Cozy seating position to enjoy the refreshment
- Rapid valve inflation capacity
- Convenient headrest, backrest, and cup holder
- The cup holder doesn’t sit straight up to keep your bottle/glass positioned
|Dimension (inch)||39 x 39 x 17|
16. Kelsyus Floating Hammock Pool Lounger
Wanna take a nap while drifting your body underneath the water and keeping your head dry? The hammock-style Kelsyus Floating Hammock Pool Lounger will meet your demands.
The inflatable pillow will gently embrace your head to keep it out of water while your whole body will be submerged relaxingly just below the surface of the water to stay cool.
If you’re going to a lake instead of your pool, this hammock is ideal to work well at the lake. It is equipped with a patented inner spring around the outer edge to guarantee your safety while two small clips on both sides allow tethering to dock, boat, or other floats.
- Hammock design to position your body half-submerged
- Inner spring design around the outer edge
- Side clips included
- Can be folded into 3 flat compact circles
- Mesh bed for ultimate floating experience
- Carry bag and folds flat included for convenient usage
- Patented innerspring for safety and stability in the water
- Side clips to allow tethering to dock, boat, or other floats
- Quite hard to get in and stay balanced on the hammock
|Type of design||Hammock|
|Dimension (inch)||69 x 35 x 5. 5|
17. SwimWays Original Spring Float Pool Lounger
The SwimWays Original Spring Float Pool Lounger is a product from SwimWays. This manufacturer is always proud to provide the only fabric-covered pool float with a patented inner spring, ensuring more excellent stability and comfort in the water.
The thick, soft, and super comfortable pillow will uphold your head while the soft mesh bed will support your body float right below the water surface. You can sunbathe relaxingly, getting your knee and shoulder tanned under the sun while cooling your body in the summer heat.
There’s also a carry bag included for easy portability and storage.
- Fabric-covered inflation
- Patented inner spring covering around the outer edge
- Built-in oversized pillow
- Can be folded flat into 3 circles
- Hammock design
- Soft, cooling mesh bed with an oversized pillow for the best comfort
- Patented inner spring around the outer edge for stability and safety in the water
- Carry bag included
- Not easy to fold up and put back to its original bag
|Type of design||Hammock|
|Dimension (inch)||69 x 35 x 5.5|
|Color||Dark Blue/Light Blue|
18. Intex King Kool Inflatable Pool Lounger
This Intex King Kool Inflatable Pool Lounger will make you look so lively, so sparkling and stylish with its transparent top panels and multi-colored I-beams. Even your children will definitely love this rainbow-colored lounger.
It is equipped with all supportive parts you need to maximize your comfort: headrest, armrest, backrest with a convenient cup holder. It also includes a repair patch for maintenance when needed.
There’s a particular point in the design of this lounger: a hole at its base will allow your feet to dip into the water while the rest of your body is still totally dry.
- Transparent top panels with colorful I-beams
- Built-in backrest, armrest, footrest and side cup holder
- Repair patch included
- 2 air chambers on two side
- Color is random, can’t not specify
- Comfortable backrest, armrest, and footrest
- Multi-colored I-beams
- Repair patch included
- Convenient built-in cup holder
- Great air retaining capacity
- Color can’t be specified
- The material is not really resilient
|Type of design||Hammock|
|Dimension (inch)||63 x 33.5|
How to Choose the Best Pool Lounger?
A wise consumer will get interested in how to choose a product that suits his needs. There are some factors you will need to consider before deciding which pool lounger will go with your pool. This buying guide will help you to find out the most suitable one.
Most people who buy pool loungers will consider different benefits between inflatable and non-inflatable ones. So to help you shop easily, I will describe a few downsides here.
The main advantage of using a non-inflatable pool lounger is that you do not have to do anything before enjoying the awesome feeling of relaxing on your pool water. It will help you to save time and give you more hours to have fun with your swimming pool.
Contrary to the non-inflatable pool loungers, which only have a particular shape, inflatable loungers vary in shapes and sizes.
They can easily move to distant places without any effort by removing all the air inside them and putting them in the bag. Imagine how much easier it would be for you to carry a lightweight lounger to everywhere you want.
Because these pool loungers are mainly used underwater, it is important to check their durability. Checking the weight capacity will enable you to realize whether this pool lounger is strong enough for an individual, or more people to use without being damaged.
Moreover, the material is a primary factor affecting the durability of the pool loungers. Chemicals such as TOCP and BBP plastics are quite toxic to respiration and poor-quality colorants when being exposed to high temperatures can be easily faded.
For inflatable pool loungers, the capacity of the pump also affects their durability. If the pump has a low power of about 130W and is used for a long time, the pump may overheat and explode. You should choose pumps with the capacity of 150W or more.
In the current market, there are many kinds of pool loungers that are designed for different pools depending on the size of them. In cónequence, when buying pool loungers, people should acknowledge the measurement of their pools to find out which is most suitable.
Knowing the size of the pool is a thumb of rule to choose an appropriate pool lounger. Once the volume of the pool is calculated, it is easy for you to find out how many pool loungers you need and which size of them will fit your swimming pool.
Therefore, If your pool is too large or too small, be wise to choose because it may cause some problems such as too many pool loungers or pool loungers that do not have enough space for swimming or too much space which makes your pool annoying.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about pool loungers. You might find them helpful.
What Is a Pool Lounger?
Pool lounger is a specially designed chair for commercial and residential swimming pools, with different sizes, shapes, and colors depending on each person’s preferences.
This chair is very comfortable for people who love outdoor activities because people can sit or lay down to relax, especially outside in hot weather.
Why Are Pool Loungers So Expensive?
If you wonder why the pool loungers so expensive, here is the answer:
The first thing that makes the pool loungers cost so much is the material that makes them. An expensive lounger is often made of very durable and dedicated materials which are not affected by the pool water environment such as pool chemicals and UV rays.
Furthermore, another factor that makes the pool loungers so expensive is their comfort to the user. With a soft and comfortable lounger, customers easily enjoy their rest time.
How Much Space Is Needed for a Pool Lounger?
Normally, most swimming pool patios are designed between 600 and 900 square ft for some pool loungers and comfortable walking space around the perimeter of the pool.
On the other hand, if your pool loungers are on the water, your pool will have to be larger than 800 square feet to avoid narrowness.
A pool lounger generally will be 7? long and about 2 and ½ feet wide, so if you want to add your pool some spaces for pool loungers, you will need an area about three feet for clearance, and you should allocate about 12? by 12? for your loungers.
How Long Is a Standard Pool Lounger?
The overall length of the pool lounge is between 73 and 80 inches, and the width is between 25 and 30 inches. Some outdoor pool loungers are 78″ (198 cm) in length, 20.5″ (52 cm) wide, 34.5″ (88 cm) overall back height and a seat height of 13″ (33 cm).
Swim Network Overview
If you’ve acknowledged all the fun and ultimate relaxation a pool lounger can bring in, you definitely can’t take it for granted. Equipping yourself with one of the best pool loungers I list above, you won’t be disappointed. Summer days in your pool will be like heaven.
Picking out the best pool lounger overall, I will certainly recommend you go for the Intex Rockin’ Inflatable. There’s almost nothing to complain about. It will provide you with maximum comfort and relaxation with the unique contoured design.
Dreaming of enjoying a beverage while sunbathing under the sun, Swimline 10010 Sunchaser Padded Lounger is designed for you. Otherwise, craving to lay down on a hammock to stay cool, a Poolmaster Water Hammock will meet your demands.
Other products are also the top choices of pool lovers. They feature unique characteristics that will satisfy the specific demands of customers.
Lastly, I hope my reviews above are useful for you. Any questions on my reviews, please leave your comment below. If possible, press the button share on Facebook and Twitter. It would be a great encouragement for me. Thanks for reading.
Leave a Reply